Decision Ready Research
At Austin Research our focus is on producing research that helps to produce better business decisions, what we call “Decision Ready Research”.
To be decision ready we believe research has to:
- Be accurate – we’re a bit geeky when it comes to the research process but this helps us to ensure that the research we carry out is fit for purpose. The Campaign for Better Surveys is our commitment to improving standards in quantitative research.
- Be relevant – we ensure that we don’t lose sight of why research is being carried out, designing focussed research that meets ultimate project objectives.
- Be in context - research shouldn’t exist in a vacuum. Understanding the client and the market in which they operate is key to producing real, actionable insight.
- Be easily digestible - our outputs need to be clear and easy to understand so that decisions can be made quickly and confidently.
- Lead to clear implications – clients need to be clear what the research means for their business. We aim to communicate the commercial implications of our research rather than just soundbites and numbers.
From providing advice in setting up and running in-house research programmes through to full service solutions Austin Research can help. We particularly welcome working with those who have little experience of market research. We explain each stage of the process to increase understanding and confidence, working with you to achieve your objectives.
Our core services are listed below:
- Quantitative research
- Qualitative research
- Desk research
- Data processing and analysis
- Happy Birthday to us!
I am delighted to be able to say that Austin Research is now 10 years ...Read More
- Root survey research in respondent reality
These days, it’s not difficult to find blogs or articles on survey engagement containing worthwhile ...Read More
- Purpose: A market researcher’s best friend.
The best market research projects I have been involved in have been purposeful, research that ...Read More